- Made from 100% ZQ Certified NZ Merino
- Sustainably made in New Zealand
- Sterilised in an autoclave for your protection
Due to high demand for face masks, it may take longer than usual to fulfil your order.
A non-medical, washable and reusable knitted filter mask designed to protect you and those around you. Our seamless knitted filter mask is made in New Zealand from antibacterial and antimicrobial ZQ Certified New Zealand Merino and features elasticated Merino ear loops for extra comfort during prolonged use. Correctly used in conjunction with a disposable HELIX.iso™ wool filter, the Nanoknit™ Mask provides a high level of protection.
Includes 3 disposable HELIX.iso wool filters.
Please note: This is not an N95 mask or a respirator and is designed for general public use, not for use in a medical situation. We cannot guarantee wearing this mask will eliminate the risk of infection or contracting a disease.
- Soft and Comfortable
- High Breathability
- HELIX.iso™ Wool Filter Technology
- Machine Washable
- Bacteria Resistant
- Endlessly Reusable
- Eco-friendly and Sustainable
- Compact and Convenient
- Includes 3 disposable HELIX.iso wool filters
- Machine wash mask separately in warm, soapy water.
- Tumble dry or line dry in the sun, and hot steam press.
- Store separately in a sealed, clean bag.